ERM CVS training courses bring project experience to the classroom.
Our recently launched Safety and Environmental Management Systems (SEMS) training course is a topical example, providing practical, experience-based instruction to those operating in the Gulf of Mexico. A similar approach applies to all our public and bespoke courses, including:
- 5-Day Lead Environmental Auditor Course: IEMA certified
- 5-day MS auditing for performance includes ISO 14001 and OHSAS Certification 18001
- 1-day EHS Executive Briefing
- 3-day EHS Management Systems Training
- 2 1/2 day Intensive Master Auditor Skills Training
- 4-day certification course for auditors who want to be certified as SEMS ASP team members.
ERM CVS also offers an additional 8 hours of instruction for the ASP team leads. These courses meet Center for Offshore Safety (COS) criteria for content and duration.